After School Program
Duration: 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Date: 28 July to 1 September 2020
Where: Online – via Zoom
Find out more: https://www.nillumbikyouth.vic.gov.au/What-we-do/Nillumbik-Youth-Maker-Lab
Facilitated by expert mentors, participants of the Nillumbik Youth Maker Lab (online) will be guided through a series of interactive skill up sessions. Designed to prepare participants for working with the technology and equipment available onsite at the Tech School.
Participants will have the opportunity to develop a new skill each fortnight.
- Week 1 – Tinker CAD demo and play
- Week 2 – Design and print a 3D project
- Week 3 – 2D animation demo and play
- Week 4 – Create your own 2D animation
- Week 5 – Adobe Illustrator demo
- Week 6 – Design and cut a vinyl sticker
Designs produced in week 2 and 6 will be printed at the Banyule Nillumbik Tech School for participants to collect and keep at the end of the program – we will provide more information about this as the weeks progress.