Developed by Tech Schools in partnership with Bastow to support middle leaders and classroom teachers to become more confident in using design thinking in classroom, school curriculum and leadership practice.
This program will develop your understanding of:
- Design thinking, its phases and operation and its application in practice
- How to create a curriculum unit using design thinking
- How to integrate design thinking in your practice and in school curriculum
- How reflective practice will support learning, provide feedback on learning and change future learning and practice – empowering your pursuit of curiosity
- Day 1: 12 March 2021 at Bendigo Tech School
- Day 2: 18 March 2021 at Whittlesea Tech School
- Day 3: 21 June 2021 at Banyule Nillumbik Tech School
This is a free program for teachers.
The Department will fund places for teachers to attend plus cover CRT for Government Schools.
The Banyule Nillumbik Tech School will provide funding for teachers to attend from Catholic and Independent Schools plus cover CRT.
Registrations for 2021 are now open. To find our more or to register go to:
Arc | Events and click on NWVR