The Introduction to Entrepreneurship introduces students to the methodologies used in startups globally.
Make a Booking
Register for this program on the Student Start Up website
2 days face-to-face or;
5 x 90 minute modules online or;
2 days online
Business idea to work on with a team
Students will rapidly learn through practical workshop activities the entrepreneurial mindset, ideation, MVP, prototyping, customer discovery, how to test their business idea, branding and pitching. By the end of the program students will have experienced a complete cycle of how to test a ‘business idea’ which will enable them to either iterate or pivot.
This program enables students to explore how entrepreneurship can complement their passions, interests, and everyday frustrations to identify business opportunities now or in the future.
Funded by the Victorian Government’s Victorian Challenge and Enrichment Series, this is a FREE 2-day intensive workshop for students to get their startup started.
- Experience with the Entrepreneurship process
- Exploration of Start-up and lean methodology theories
- Searching for business models
- Using the value proposition canvas and business model canvas assumption mapping, create a website landing page, app wireframe or sketch prototype of service or product that is ready for customer testing at scale, culminating in a two-minute pitch summarising all the learnings and next steps.
- Critical & Creative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Entrepreneurial Skills
Delivered in partnership with Melbourne Innovation Centre. Supported by BNLLEN, HWLLEN & Argo Foundation.