Following recommendation from the Victorian Chief Health Officer, we are thrilled to announce that Tech Schools received advice that face to face delivery was able to recommence from Tuesday 9 June 2020, with appropriate precautionary mitigation measures in-place.
Schools booked into programs in Term 3 will have received communication this week to reconfirm booking dates and be provided with details in relation to teacher and students resources.
We have five NEW PROGRAMS lunching in Term 3 which schools can now inquire to book. Please email BanyuleNillumbikTS@melbournepolytechnic.edu.au to receive a copy of the student resource so that you can assess how this program might fit with your school curriculum:
- Medical Biotechnology in Focus – Scientific Inquiry
- Food Lab – Speciality Food Program
- Protective Moto Gear – Speciality Fibre Program
- Biodiverse City – Inquiry Program
- Human Animal Interactions – Design Challenge Program
We look forward to welcoming our partner schools back to the Tech School next Term!
Skylie Massignham (Director Banyule Nillumbik Tech School)